Our courses are all supported by the following:
Check out our interactive maps to browse the route and view specifics on each rest stop (e.g., if there is bike shop at a rest stop, you'll see a little yellow wrench at that location.)
- Each route will feature plenty of volunteers to cheer you along!
- We will have ample rest stops – approximately every 12-14 miles.
- Bike shops will set up at key rest stops in case you need their services.
- Medical volunteers will also be at our rest stops.
- Our friends, the Gold Wings, will be back to keep an eye out for our riders all along the course!
- The HAM radio operators will be back to help out as well, overseeing the entire communications plan!